- Read 500 books
- Do an Audition
Maintain a blog Write an article, then have it published
- Pursue grad studies
- Perform in a theatre stage
- Have a dinner/sunset cruise
- Watch a concert
Be seen on TV
- Have my own car, from my own money.
- Have my dream house built
- Have a baby before Papa turns 70.
- Have a portrait of my parents painted/drawn
- Marry in a church
Watch a movie alone in the moviehouse
- Spend New Year’s eve in a different country
- Unplanned roadtrip to nowhere in particular
- Have my hair dyed red/violet or something unusual
Maintain a blog Have my own library/shelf of books
- Be a known blogger
- Try Anti-gravity yoga!
- Create my dream board
- Eat all or 75% of Maginahawa restaurants
- Achieve my travel goals (below)
- Walk in the Great Wall of China
- Have a picture taken in Eiffel Tower
- Visit museums in Paris
- Spend Christmas in the NY Times Square
- Visit the places I’ve read in books: Seattle (Fifty Shades), New Jersey (Nick and Norah’s), Paris (Anna and the French Kiss), North Carolina (Nicholas Sparks’ books)
- Have my honeymoon in Bali
- Coffeeshop hopping in Hong Kong.
Have a photo taken with Mickey Mouse in Disneyland Explore the Angkor Wat Get in between Petronas Twin Tower
- Visit at least 30 provinces in the Philippines
Swim with Butanding
- Cliff diving
- Machu Picchu!
Spelunking in Sagada Watch sunrise in Kiltepan
- Take a photo of the Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro
- Cherry Blossoms in Japan
- Try the Night Market in Taipei
- Visit South Korea’s telenovela places
- Swim in the Marina Bay Sands rooftop pool
Ride an elephant in Thailand or Cambodia Try streetfood and coffee in Vietnam Ride a cable car
- Travel to another country with my family, all four of us.
Will add some more, next time!